Till senaste kommentaren
Kommentaren du söker har flyttats till en ny diskussion, eller är borttagen.

EU citizen who doesn’t want to vote in Sweden

EU citizen who doesn’t want to vote in Sweden?


  • Hello,

    If you as an EU citizen no longer want to be included on the Swedish electoral roll you have to fill out a form.

    The form will be enclosed in the letter, which will be sent out by the Swedish Election Authority, to all EU citizens residing in Sweden in the middle of March. The form will also be available on the Swedish Election Authority’s website from the 18 of March.

    Best regards
Inlägget är stängt för ytterligare kommentarer.